A refreshingly easy way to investSM
Plynk® is the app designed to simplify investing and help you grow your knowledge. Invest with as little as $1, and trade stocks, funds, and crypto commission-free.*
Get started today with a $10 sign-up bonus!Download App
Crypto services are offered through the Plynk application only by Paxos Trust Company, LLC. Crypto is speculative and not covered by SIPC or the FDIC. Don’t invest more than you’re willing to lose.
* Commission-free applies to U.S. equity trades, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and Mutual Funds (MFs) for Digital Brokerage Services LLC (DBS) retail clients. Expenses charged by investments, interest charges, or other expenses for transactions still apply. See brokerage fee schedule for details. Separate expenses for crypto apply. See crypto fee schedule for details.
What you get with Plynk:
The performance data featured represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Investment return and principle value of an investment will fluctuate; therefore, you may have a gain or loss when you sell your shares. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance data quoted.
Your uninvested cash will be held in the Fidelity® Government Money Market Fund (“Core Fund”). Money market funds are not bank accounts and do not have FDIC protections. Digital Brokerage Services LLC is a member of SIPC. Securities in your account protected up to $500,000. For details, please see www.sipc.org.
Learn more about your accounts' Core Options including current 7-day yield.
How we make your information secure
Secure data encryption keeps your private information safe.
We verify your identity with multi-factor authentication and third-party verification.
Fraud and suspicious activity is monitored 24/7.
Plynk is a member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). To learn more, please visit www.sipc.org.
Rated 4+ stars by
Plynk could be an excellent option for you if:
- You are a beginner trader
- You want to trade in unused giftcards for investing funds
- You want to learn more about the basics of investing
Plynk is an investment app offering stocks, EFTs, mutual funds, and crypto. Created in 2021, the platform focuses specifically on beginner investors who need help getting acclimated to the stock market. To ease this transition, it offers educational blogs on investing and monthly newsletters.Read the full article, opens in new window
The platform uses straightforward, easy-to-understand language to explain investing concepts. No jargon. No complex charts and tables. Just simple-language tips and how-tos.Read the full article, opens in new window
Motley Fool Ascent, Insider and Young and the Invested are third parties, unaffiliated with Digital Brokerage Services LLC (DBS). Brokerage services available through Plynk are offered by DBS. The experiences outlined in these quotes may not be representative of the experiences of all customers. The Plynk Team was not involved in the creation of these statements and the speakers were not compensated for their quotes. Any reference to stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds are offered through DBS, crypto is offered through Paxos.
From Insider. ©2022 Insider, Inc. All rights reserved. Used under license.
- I can't recommend any stock app aside from Plynk.
- “This app made it easy. The tutorials were on point, and the interface was simple to understand.”
- “It’s a great way for a new investor to learn about the stock market. The app helps me choose what the right investments are for me.”
The experience of these customers may not be representative of the experience of all customers. The Plynk team was not involved in the creation of this review and individuals were not compensated for their quotes.